Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31, 1961 in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children of Clifford Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. Thompson is the younger sister of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother is from Ireland. [ Mikhail Baryshnikov, who was the artistic director at the time, said to herthat "You're a lovely dancer, but you're too stocky." She described the moment as "my epiphany" when she made the decision to give up dancing and to become a ballet dancer. That was an incredible moment. I could have banged my head on the wall for the next ten years. "The actress changed her focus on acting.Moving to New York at age 20, she performed in a number of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue as her final co-stars in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson was a home-media screen star who made her debut in 1982, playing Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the interactive live-action video game MysteryDisc: Murder, Anyone? Jaws 3-Dwas her film debut in 1983. In addition, I'd said that I knew how to water ski. I wasn't. As I was required to take part in the Sea World water-skiing program, I was given five days to study the fundamentals of water-skiing. I don't even know what swimming is!" The album was followed with All the Right Moves (1983) Then there was Red Dawn(84) and as well as The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Beautiful Pics Of Agnieszka Radwanska and Agustina Kampfer Feet And Legs

Jennifer Lawrence Biography